JebusAndTheHolyYosesJebusAndTheHolyYoses

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 12 Fans

A Dark Realm A Dark Realm

Cool point and click

adventure game!
Thanks for using our song. Glad it could provide the right atmosphere :)

Flash particle test III Flash particle test III

nice

This is pretty fun to play with.
well done!
this could definitely be used in many ways! You ought to make a game using this engine.

good stuff: 5/5

Ducksink responds:

Thanks alot for the review, I really appreciate it.

Space Adventure: CQ Space Adventure: CQ

Nice!

At first I though I was gonna get another unoriginal space invader-ish game... instead I was pleased! This is original and fun. I like the gravity physics, well done.
5/5

Adipose Toss Adipose Toss

Overall good

This is well done
The controls are simple.
The gameplay is simple but fun.
And the physics work, good job!
However, it is very incomplete (as you probably know :P) but this seems to be more of a preview or test more than anything anyways.
You ought to work with what you have here and make more levels, more challenges, perhaps some more artwork, music, sound effects, etc.
But overall, good start, I gave you a 4/5

Chris220 responds:

Thanks!
Yeah, this is really only a preview of what it will become when I get round to working on it. I plan on adding a lot more features, I've got them all written down!
Artwork will eventually be upgraded, and music will be added next version :)

Thanks for the review :)

Tempus Terminus Tempus Terminus

Nice

The idea of stopping time is not original for a video game... However, a 2D platformer that utilizes this idea is unprecedented. This was very well done and a lot of fun. It does get choppy at times and like worm said, jumping on bullets can be frustrating. Overall though, great work!

Dot Avoider 2 Dot Avoider 2

Cool

It's fun, and a good concept.

I'm pretty sure everyone has already covered what needs improvement. I personally would like music, sound and graphics... but the concept is here and it is fun. Good job! Looking forward to a third one.