JebusAndTheHolyYosesJebusAndTheHolyYoses

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 12 Fans

2009 Years 2009 Years

Crazy

This kinda of reminded me of Ren and Stimpy, very funny and very weird. Great job on the voice acting and the animation; I enjoy this kind of bizarre humor. By the way, thanks for featuring our music at the end.;)

The Evolving Stick Fight The Evolving Stick Fight

Good

Ok, this animation is good, but there is plenty of room for improvement. First off, either get a new mic and improve the voice acting, or just cut it out. I'm sorry, but it is cringe worthy. The animation on the other hand is very cool. While it may be simple, it works and looks quite cool. There's room for smoothing things up of course, smoother animations and stick figures would be great. I think you may also need some sound effects, it's kind of weird when you see the guy explode or boost up and it makes no noise. Other then that, you're set, good job.

Lord1Mauler responds:

Yea, I've been getting a lot of reviews saying that my voice sucked, but it was actually an experiment with gband. I can get Sound FX from gband too, but I didn't think about it. I didn't want the music to get in the way of the sound fx.

Thnx for the review.

Interruptions Interruptions

Nice!

Very well done, especially for a first submission! It's funny, AND the animation was well done. Not often you see a "first" at this caliber. Great work.

9/10

A Dark Realm A Dark Realm

Cool point and click

adventure game!
Thanks for using our song. Glad it could provide the right atmosphere :)

Flash particle test III Flash particle test III

nice

This is pretty fun to play with.
well done!
this could definitely be used in many ways! You ought to make a game using this engine.

good stuff: 5/5

Ducksink responds:

Thanks alot for the review, I really appreciate it.

Space Adventure: CQ Space Adventure: CQ

Nice!

At first I though I was gonna get another unoriginal space invader-ish game... instead I was pleased! This is original and fun. I like the gravity physics, well done.

Stereo Madness Remix Stereo Madness Remix

I like it, you're pretty decent keep making stuff it's rewarding! My advice, try to add more variation it's a very useful habit to get into. I don't know what you're using but in most software automation to the volume of each instrument is very easy to add and you can also automate frequencies if you use an equalizer or heck automate delay in and out of certain instruments and all these things will give your tracks sooo much more depth and impress the listener. But yea, experiment, I like what youre doing

RoziGames responds:

I surprisingly use Fruity Loops Studio 12, and I've only fiddled around with it for only a month or so, and I used to do my music on GarageBand (every song before Prism).
Yeah, strongly agreeing - I need to use much more variation. I'm not very creative that way, heh heh. :3

Mathematical errors Mathematical errors

Liking the sound of this from the start, it has a nice atmosphere. Everything seems well mixed and balanced. Liking the percussion and snaps, gotta love the nice click snaps give. Nice transition at 2:20. Not much I can say other then maybe shake things up a bit more, have a more complicated lead. This is a great start though, I dig it.

You should let us know what you think of our newest

8/10

And Then Today And Then Today

Relaxing

This song is very nice and relaxing; the chord progressions fit the beat perfectly. I will subtract one star point due to the fact that the saxophone needs some polishing up. Other than that this is really good.

Decibel7 responds:

Thanks! And yes, the saxophone is one thing I'm aware of. Probably going to get to that some time this week.